Baby corn soup is a favorite soup in India which is very rich in protein. Try this in your own kitchen and find out why a lot of people love it. You will learn how to prepare this by following all these easy steps.
- 6 pieces of Baby corn
- One fourth Cup of chopped beans
- One fourth Cup of diced carrot
- One fourth Cup of boiled peas
- One fourth Cup thin strips of cabbage
- One fourth Cup of cauliflower
- One half of an Onion
- 2 Cubes of cheese
- 2 Pods of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of Sugar
- Pepper powder for seasoning
- Salt to season
- some oil as you require
- dhania leaves to garnish
- Water as you require
How to prepare the baby corn soup:
- Start cooking your baby corns along with the garlic and onion using a pressure cooker and wait until it is soft.
- Boil the peas for the mean time.
- Prepare the pan and then heat a small amount of oil, beans, cauliflower, fry carrot, cabbage or you may also microwave them with water spread for at least a minute, then set it aside.
- Prepare the blender and start blending the baby corn that was cooked properly.
- Now you may strain it into the pan, and then add the boiled peas, some water and the other vegetables.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Mix the pepper, sugar, salt along with it and then mix very well.
- Bring to a boil for at least one minute and then add the cheese to it.
- You may now remove the dish from the fire.
- Decorate the soup with the leaves of dhania and then serve immediately while hot.